Thursday, June 17, 2010

A second one?

Did you get this in your email?  If you did, maybe I should just keep using this one when I'm not posting videos.  Anyways you'll have to let me know.

I've been thinking about you a lot today, so I decided to update my blog, since I don't do that enough. And in response to your blog post, I also love talking to you on skype and seeing you on there, It makes me feel so close to you, and I love it.  I loved being able to put my computer next to my bed and lay there next to you. Oh and did I mention that you are beautiful?


Old Man Moon wake up cause I've fallen in love
So spread the news to all the stars above
Shine for my baby while we're dancing tonight
and fill her tender eyes with love and dynamite

Old Man Moon put stardust in a bottle of wine
just do your darndest to make sure that she'll be mine
and if it's possible keep shining till noon
my sincerest thanks to you Old Man Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment