It's ok girlfriend... it's ok to be sad sometimes and you can't help it if you are going through a rough time, but I want to be there for you when you are having a tough time. And don't worry if you are sad.... you can tell me, even if you recently had talked to me about sad things... And don't worry about losing me.... YOU WON'T! I love you so much, and I really mean it when I say I want to be with you forever. And I will never tell you to go away... I couldn't, but I could ask you if I could hold your forever...
Wincy, I am proud of you, and I am so thankful to be your boyfriend! You amaze me in so many ways. I love you so much!
If you are sad and need to cry or need someone to talk to you can always come to me, I will be here for you no matter what, any time. I promise!
Friday, June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment